Oh my gosh… it’s February already! Nuts! I am dreaming of warmer days already! Plus that groundhog up north saw his shadow again! (I’m not a fan… winter go away!)
Good thing is… spring is just around the corner! Next week, I’ll highlight some “love” links… but for now, here’s what caught my eye this week!
- The Rootbound Festival is just around the corner! This looks like a really cool event, and right around the corner from my parents! Anyone heading that way?
- National FFA Week is coming up too! FFA was a HUGE part of my childhood, and a real foundation stepping point for me in this project! Great to see such an awesome org going strong!
- The Southern Spring Home and Garden Show is a highlight of Charlotte culture! I can remember my mom and I going every year! It’s taking place: FEB 23-25 & MAR 2-4, 2018
- Walton’s Distillery is having an open house February 24th. Tastings and tunes… my kind of event!
- One of my favorite breweries just came out with a Bacon Stout. YUM!
BEER RELEASE: Molly’s Maple Bacon Stout. Come try the first beer in “The Breakfast Club” – our new pilot series of breakfast-inspired beers. This one features loads of maple syrup and grilled bacon. Yes, we actually “dry bacon-ed” this beer – you’ll love it! Come try one while you team up with your friends for Lazy Hiker Trivia tonight at 6:30pm! #getlazy #ncbeer #bacon #breakfastbeer