Happy Friday (Ok ok… Saturday…I’m a day late) y’all! I’ve had to play catch up a bit in my other life, so no blog post this week for a feature. Look for it next week!
Here’s what caught my eye this week!
-Highland Brewery is rebranding, including a taproom make over! Look for the reveal on 2/19… with a launch party on 2/23. This is big news for the most well-established brewery in NC! They’ve been around since 1994, and getting rid of the iconic “Piper” is being heavily debated amongst fans!
-The Daily Meal is doing their annual best 101 resturants in America survey, and the following NC places are making the cut in the first round! Go vote on your favorite today!
- Lantern Restaurant, Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Poole’s Diner, Raleigh, NC
- Catch, Wilmington, N.C.
- Curate, Asheville, NC
- [ONE], Chapel Hill, NC
- Knife and Fork, Spruce Pine, NC
- Ruka’s Table, Highlands, NC
- The Chef & the Farmer, Kinston, NC
- The King’s Kitchen, Charlotte, NC
Have a wonderful weekend!